Web Front-End Engineer
Sapienza is recruiting a Web Front-End Engineer to be based in Tokyo, Japan. If you would like to be at the forefront of technology working for an innovative NewSpace venture where you are working alongside some of the smartest people in the industry, then this could be your dream job. He/she will have the opportunity to fast track into management.
Responsibilities of the Web Front-End Engineer
He/she would design/develop things like UI components and interactions and optimize the performance of browser applications. The tasks will be mostly related to one of our clients’ platform, which will provide satellite imagery through a web application. Also, there are tasks which are related with ground system Web application parts on some dedicated satellite projects.
Profile of the Web Front-End Engineer
- Degree in Computer Science or work experience equivalent to it.
- Experience pursuing with passion a better user experience.
- Experience developing using VCS like git and ticketing software like Jira.
- Ability to have daily conversations in English.
- Ability to adhere to the standards of web development.
- Basic understanding of the security features and vulnerabilities of web applications.
- Experience using libraries and frameworks like React/Redux.
- Experience developing using statically typed languages like TypeScript.
- Experience developing using the npm ecosystem.
- Experience developing using tests and static analysis tools.
- Experience in management or interest in management positions in the future.
- Experience optimizing the performance of browser applications.
- Experience using container technologies.
- Experience using GraphQL APIs.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.