Web Designer (SBIC)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Web Designer / Web Developer to work in our Noordwijk office.
The Web Designer is responsible for designing, maintaining and evolving the various Sapienza web sites. The responsibilities involve web development (graphics, styling and templating), UX designing as well as front-end coding/scripting.
Responsibilities of the Web Designer
- Designing, development and testing of Sapienza web sites
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture and branding
- Helping formulate an effective UX responsive driven design
- Developing illustrations, logos and other graphic elements
- Preparing wireframes and mockups for new features, screens and sites
- Participating in the Sprint demo, planning and stand-ups
- Producing technical documentation
- Assisting Marketing team and Product Owners in defining, evolving, improving Sapienza sites and products.
- Proactively striving to extend his/her own skills and capabilities in line with the agreed career goals
Profile of the Web Designer
- Mastering WordPress theme/plugin/template skills, or desire to learn.
- Familiarity with PHP back-end development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications and designing responsive interfaces
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON)
- Proficiency with code versioning tools (GIT, SVN)
- Experience with databases is an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Result driven, team player and comfortable in a dynamic Agile environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Fluent in English
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.