TOPFAS: Senior Developer and Web Developer (NATO NCIA)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting for two TOPFAS Web Developer. The Senior and Junior roles will work at NATO NCIA in The Hague, Netherlands.
Responsibilities of the TOPFAS Web Developer
Under the supervision of the NCI Agency project team providing technical support for the maintenance of TOPFAS. However, work can start off-site until a NATO clearance is obtained. The work will be principally as a lead team member with specific responsibility for implementation of TOPFAS Web applications.
The effort is required in support of the following software development activities:
- Implement software changes as required using Microsoft DevOps
- Support the development of the front-end application and back end services.
- Support bug fixing and stability improvements.
The list of activities will not be limited to the above-mentioned items and may expand as requirements emerge and qualification of the candidate allows.
Profile of the TOPFAS Web Developer
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong experience in Web HTML5 application development (single page application, line of business application);
- In depth knowledge of Angular (the project is currently using AngularJS, but moving to Angular 7 and strong experience with framework stack desired);
- In depth knowledge of .Net Web API;
- In depth knowledge of C# 7;
- Proven experience with Web Services and Web applications;
- Proven experience with Knockout.js;
- Working experience with Typescript a plus;
- Familiarity with Microsoft stacks and technology;
- Experience with Git source control;
- Experience with TFS/VSTS/ Microsoft Devops;
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server a plus;
- Practical knowledge of GraphQL a plus;
- Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team;
- Must to hold a NATO Secret Security Clearance;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another NATO member-state language is an asset..
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.