Thermal & Mechanical Testing Technician (ESA-ESTEC)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Thermal & Mechanical Testing Technician who will be involved in all activities related to preparation, execution, and evaluation and reporting under the direct supervision of the Laboratory Manager.
Responsibilities of the Thermal & Mechanical Testing Technician
- Support projects and external customers in the domain of thermal and mechanical experimental verification and environmental testing of small-scale space equipment in facilities of the Mechanical Systems Laboratory (MSL)
- Support the development and the maintenance of the laboratory infrastructure and equipment
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 for operational work and support the definition and maintenance of working (maintenance) procedures for the laboratory facilities
- Make regular progress reports
- Provide adequate documentation, covering all tasks above
Profile of the Thermal & Mechanical Testing Technician
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Strong background in environmental testing and thermal verification by test
- Proven experience in the area of testing with evidence of work in a laboratory and
within a team of engineers and technicians
- Specific knowledge and experience in vibration testing is an asset
- Knowledge and experience of ISO 9001 and 17025 is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another ESA member state language is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.