Sapienza are looking to hire an experienced Test Engineer to be based in the UK. As a member of the Test Team you’ll help deliver technical solutions that will meet the business requirements of our partners. This will include defining, estimating, planning and verifying manual and automated test scripts as appropriate.
Responsibilities of the Test Engineer
- Produce documentation that state clearly the scope of what will and will not be included in the test coverage, with justification where appropriate, achieve sign off of scope from our partners
- Documents and validates all gaps, risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies with mitigation.
- Ensures consideration given to the use of automation for test scripts or data creation
- Review automated test scripts, unless by exception manual is the solution, supporting test requirements and coverage, and documents expected results
- Ensures independent, documented quality peer reviews are undertaken on own work
- Ensures test estimates clearly differentiate between man day’s effort and elapsed duration
- Ensure that regression test scripts are maintained in line with ongoing changes to the platform
- Work with and assist the other teams within the department and provide technical & domain input and with the mentoring of associate testers and colleagues during the project life-cycle
Profile of the Test Engineer
- Relevant Engineering degree
- In-depth understanding of satellite systems and their standard methodology and principles of managing them
- Experience technical design, development and support
- Comfortable with developing testing capability in automation frameworks
- Must be eligible to work within the UK
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.