Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an Administrative Assistant to support the TEC Directorate at the European Space Agency (ESA) onsite in Noordwijk.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Collect capital expenditure information, analyse nature and review supporting documentation to determine eligibility for capitalisation as construction and development assets.
- Acting as a focal person in the division to keep TEC-EF’s calendar rigorously updated as a shared reference as well as registering these events in the corporate databases
- Supporting new or temporary division members to integrate quickly and smoothly.
- Supporting the conference and training plan preparation and follow up on the implementation.
- Maintaining documents such as organigrams and the office mapping situation at division level.
- Maintaining distribution lists in Lotus Notes and managing access by the division members to the repositories and tools relevant to the divisions (SharePoint, Alfresco, Lotus Notes calendars, etc…)
- Regularly and proactively updating our information repositories (typically based on SHAREPOINT / ALFRESCO).
- Act as a facilitator to promote cohesion within the team and organise related events.
- Supporting other TEC-E divisions and covering for the TEC-E Department Head assistant, whenever needed.
Profile of the Administrative Assistant
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Vocational Degree or equivalent
- Proactive / taking initiative.
- Ability to work independently but also as a key team player.
- Accuracy and timeliness in delivery of work.
- Service oriented.
- Experience with ESA corporate tools will be considered an advantage.
- Familiarity with the use of standard office automation software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, etc.) and electronic mail.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and smooth interfaces with the relevant actors within the Directorate and with other ESA Programme Directorates.
- Cooperative spirit and flexibility in taking over tasks from other colleagues within the Department and / or administrative assistants’ teams.
- Good sense of contact and communication.
- Ability to readily assimilate and coordinate input and provide timely output to the hierarchy and department assistant.
- Reliability, rigour and initiative in the execution of the assigned work and capacity to identify priority actions and handle high workload.
- Working knowledge of French would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another ESA member state language is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.