Vacancy System Administrator
Sapienza is recruiting a System Administrator with a Microsoft COTS specialisation in SCAD, to work at NATO-NCIA Mons, Belgium.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator
- Knowledge in MS SharePoint and Portal Platform system concepts
- Extensive experience on MS SQL Server management and troubleshooting to include clustering and database mirroring.
- Experience in administration Microsoft Windows Servers 2008 & 2012
- Experience in deploying CIS systems based on VMWare, Hyper-V and Microsoft systems
- In depth knowledge of network protocols, management technology and relational databases
- Experience in administration of NetApp tools like Snap Manager1 for SQL and SharePoint
Profile of the System Administrator
- A graduate degree in Computer and Information Systems Technology or an equivalent level of qualification or professional accreditation by a related engineering Institute or professional body
- Recent experience in working with NATO
- Extensive knowledge of secure information systems
- Must be holder of NATO Secret Security Clearance
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another NATO member state language is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.