Software PA Support Engineer (ESA-ESTEC)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Software Product Assurance Support Engineer to work for ESA-ESTEC.
Responsibilities of the Software PA Support Engineer
- Contribute to the establishing of the programmatic and technical software PA requirements within the framework of the ESA Software policy.
- Evaluate Contractors’ plans, technical specifications and efforts proposed for the execution of the S/W PA programme.
- Monitor and evaluate S/W PA analyses, reports and technical notes.
- Participate to project reviews, meetings, Configuration Control Boards, Non-conformance Review Boards and Software Review Boards.
- Prepare design trade-offs, analyses and reports using metrics to support project decisions.
- Participate to software product evaluations and process assessments.
- Establish and maintain databases to track NCRs, RFWs, action items etc. as required.
Profile of the Software PA Support Engineer
- Master’s degree in software engineering or computer science
- At least 4 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Knowledge and proven experience in the following areas:
- – Configuration management of complex systems.
– Software engineering and PA in critical applications.
Experience on (or knowledge of) some of the following areas:
- Agile practices (e.g. Scrum Master / Product Owner; other Agile frameworks as SAFE, Lean or Kanban).
- Quality assurance for Machine Learning models.
- Big Data software architectures and lifecycles.
- Data quality assurance.
- Cyber-security assurance, security evaluation and certification, ISO-27001.
- Hands-on experience with static code analysis and tools.
- Alternative software development lifecycles, continuous integration and tools.
- Familiarity with space product assurance practices together with a good working knowledge of appropriate working tools.
- Practical experience in applying ECSS S/W standards.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.