Service Delivery Manager (NATO/NCIA)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Service Delivery Manager to support NCIA in Mons, Belgium who will be responsible for the improvement of Quality of Service Delivery, by orchestrating the delivery teams (Service Lines Owners) in order to achieve customer expectations.
Responsibilities of the Service Delivery Manager
- Leading process improvement and workflow optimization in Service Level Management Process.
- Undertake control, review and audit of service provision.
- Participation in the negotiation, implementation and monitoring of Service Level Agreements and ongoing day to day execution of operational activities to provide agreed levels of service.
- Knowledge of cyber Situational Awareness (SA) concepts, including dynamic risk assessment, critical cyber asset lists and key cyber terrain.
- Meetings with the Service Lines (SLs) Points of Contact (PoC) and customer on a regular basis to review updates on SLA performance, cost and measurement based on service delivery controls and targets achievement as agreed in the Delivery Plan, acting as orchestrator of Service Delivery to the Customer.
- In close cooperation with Analysis & Data Management Branch(ADM), be responsible to proactively monitor and report on service delivery progress and escalation to the SLs, the NCI Agency Executive Management (EM) and the Customer.
- Advising Account Management in accelerating opportunities forward through a deep service delivery trend analysis.
- Design, drafting and presentation of Management Information reports.
- Building connections between the outputs of one SMC process and the inputs to another in order to continually improve delivery execution.
- Proactively managing business controls and bridging gaps between Service Lines teams and drive rapid recovery during incidents.
- Responsible for the implementation of the SMC model in the given SLA/PoW as agreed with the customer.
Profile of the Service Delivery Manager
- Must hold NATO Secret Security Clearance.
- University degree in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline equivalent to a Bachelor’s.
- Exceptionally, OR, academic qualification combined with the demonstration of particular abilities or experience of relevance to this post.
- At least 5 years relevant experience (you will be required to prove).
- Sound knowledge of ITIL processes with proven experience on one of these processes along with ITIL Foundation certification.
- Sound knowledge, or experience, on Projects/ Programmes/ Services management best practices from a lifecycle approach.
- Relevant skillset and knowledge of customer environment.
- Experience in resource management, including the planning for and allocation of resources in organizations.
- Knowledge of Service Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts.
- Designing of complex business reports from BI tools.
- Working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements.
- NATO responsibilities and organization, including ACO and ACT.
- Deciding and Initiating Action – Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; takes initiative and works under own direction.
- Introduces changes into work processes; makes quick, clear decisions which may include tough choices or considered risks.
- Planning and Organizing – Sets clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations – Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals.
- Makes effective use of political processes to influence and persuade others; promotes ideas on behalf of oneself or others; makes a strong personal impact on others; takes care to manage one’s impression on others.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks – Maintains a positive outlook at work; works productively in a pressurized environment; keeps emotions under control during difficult situations; handles criticism well and learns from it; balances the demands of a work life and a personal life.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another NATO member-state language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.