Service Catalogue Manager (NATO NCIA)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Service Catalogue Manager to work at NATO NCIA in Brussels.
Responsibilities of the Service Catalogue Manager
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the NCI Agency Service Portfolio and Service
- Liaise with service owners and service delivery managers to support the development of Service Descriptions and Service Models (service relationships/dependencies);
- Ensure that the Service Catalog is maintained to be accurate, complete, up-to-date and aligned with the Agency’s service portfolio;
- Support the capturing, collection and collation of service cost data to facilitate the calculation of
service rates for the service catalogue;
- Ensure cost data is reliable, standardized and kept up-todate;
- Aid in the development of executive reports and provide data analysis on service cost data;
- Support the implementation and (organization wide) dissemination of the Service Oriented Business Model;
- Educate and inform staff on the purpose, benefits, impacts and application of the Service Oriented Business Model;
- Lead the activities to establish, control and manage the Agency-wide processes for the Service Catalogue Management, including development/enhancement of NCI Agency directives, Process
Description Execution Document (PDED) and supporting Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
Profile of the Service Catalogue Manager
- Good knowledge of ITIL and more specifically Service Strategy;
- (ITIL V2 or V3 Service Management qualification required) Good understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Good understanding of true life cycle cost calculation of ICT services; cost calculation concepts, principles and methods;
- Must hold NATO Secret Security Clearance;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another NATO member-state language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.