Senior System Engineer
Sapienza Consulting are recruiting a Senior System Engineer to be based in Dublin. The ideal candidate is an innovative, detail-oriented all-rounder with a mix of experience in an electronic systems design and technical analysis environment who can take responsibility for the seamless integration of all the technical aspects of a project throughout the development cycle.
Responsibilities of the Senior System Engineer
- Leading a dynamic space system engineering team to produce innovative solutions for customers.
- Review, analysis & negotiation of customer’s requirements leading to a requirements definition.
- Develop first iteration of technical solution that complies with relevant design & cost constraints.
- Creation of relevant technical, planning and reporting documentation as required.
- Develop and execute engineering, qualification and acceptance tests on space electronic systems.
- Support continuous improvement of system engineering company processes
- Liaison with hardware & software designers, internal technical/production teams & external suppliers.
- Provide pro-active evaluation of schedules & budget to manage programme technical and cost risks.
- Manage and continually develop your personal knowledge and skill base around system engineering
- Provide regular reports to management with detailed reviews of project performance and risk
Profile of the Senior System Engineer
- Honours Degree in a relevant STEM subject
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant System Engineering environment.
- Electronic system design experience essential, ideally with space applications
- Professional level fluency in speaking, reading & writing in the English language is mandatory for this role.
- Must be eligible to work within the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.