Senior Procurement Expert (NATO – NCIA)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Senior Procurement Expert to work at NATO-NCIA in The Hague.
Responsibilities of the Senior Procurement Expert
- Support the HPMO and PMs within the AMDC2 organisation with programme and project management activities, with specific emphasis on: Application of Project Management related processes
- Use of Enterprise Project Management the focus being MS-Project
- Support to staff in resolution of timesheet issues
- Support to PMO in tracking project status and resolution of issues
- Support to Programme and Project Boards, Management meetings, project reviews etc., as required by PMO
- Raising of Project Requisitions in Central Finance System
- Undertake, at the direction of the AMDC2 HPMO, any other P3M domain tasks, as required
- Perform other duties, as required
Profile of the Senior Procurement Expert
- Vocational Degree and at least 2 years’ experience working within a PSO/PMO type environment
- Knowledge of the NATO ACCS, BMD) and BiSC AIS programmes and associated projects
- Knowledge of NATO and NCI Agency processes and procedures
- Required to have skills in the following areas: P3M domain or similar PRINCE2 or other methodology MS Project (Project Server)
- Must to hold a NATO Secret Security Clearance
- Fluent in English and knowledge of another NATO member-state language is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.