Administrative Assistant (ESA-ESTEC)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Secretary / Administrative Assistant to support the HIF Directorate at the European Space Agency (ESA).
Responsibilities of the Secretary / Administrative Assistant
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit. Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
- Organization of agenda and of meetings.
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taken minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
- Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
- Special requirements for the division:
- Maintaining the risk register
- Administering the SharePoint site
- Setting up a configuration management for the Documents produced by the Division
- Preparing presentations in Power Point on the basis of inputs provided by the experts
- Handling confidential information and sensitive information
- Proof reading, formatting of documents for the Executive Board and ESA governance bodies
- Maintaining and updating the missions schedule for ESA Council
- Supporting the PPS Project Manager in change management and logistical tasks
Profile of the Secretary / Administrative Assistant
- Vocational Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- For site specific functions knowledge of the local national language is an asset
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes)
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.