SATCOM System Architect
Sapienza are looking to hire an experienced SATCOM System Architect to be based in the UK. The incumbent will use both business and technical expertise to provide support to all internal and customer business owners.
Responsibilities of the SATCOM System Architect
The SATCOM System Architect will use both business and technical expertise to provide support to all internal and customer business owners. Task is to provide Security and Architecture input, scoping and making recommendations that will keep information secure.
This will include being part of a team that:
- Reviews current Security Architecture, Functional Architecture, Logical Architecture and Design Baselines
- Develops a set of Target Architectures and High-Level Designs so that all elements of the programme can be maintained as the baseline is evolved.
- Supports the development of the Solution Architecture
- Supports the development of future Service Definitions and Service Management processes, by liaising with ISS Transformation and the FOSM (Future Operational Service Management) Programme, conducting architectural comparison and trades and recommending solutions through technical notes,managing the integration of our systems and transport services into the wider ISS information architecture through plans and verification reviews.
- Developing the Operating Model and procedures, whose outputs must map to the Authority’s Operational Service Management, which follows the ITIL service management framework.
Profile of the SATCOM System Architect
- Good understanding of all Satellite ICT related technologies including Space and Ground segments
- Making recommendations to Design and Change Advisory Boards
- Ensuring that the technical elements of projects and tasks comply with policies
- Understanding of Government security standards
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and ideally security cleared.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.