Sapienza has been retained by one of the fastest growing NewSpace companies for 2019. We are looking to help our customer scale their business and one of the openings we have available right now is for an experienced RF/Microwave Engineer.
Responsibilities of the RF/Microwave Engineer
- Survey latest Microwave components globally and propose improvements
- Make specifications for next-generation RF antenna and its sub-systems
- Test and evaluate the new models
- Integrate the demonstration satellite systems
- Design system architect of commercial satellites
- Verify the functions of the first and second demonstration satellites
- Establish a global mass production system for the first commercial satellite
- Operate satellite constellation
Profile of the RF/Microwave Engineer
- Simulation-based design of RF antenna system with waveguide feeder network in Ansys Electromagnetics Desktop (HFSS)
- Data processing and computing in Matlab / Python
- Experience with antenna measurements in Anechoic Chamber; VNA usage for Scattering Matrix measurements
- Familiarity with SAR concepts;
- SAR signal processing, SAR ambiguities, PRF selection requirements, and trade-offs.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.