RESEARCH ANALYST (ESA HQ & ESTEC)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting two Research Analysts to join the Corporate Development Office (DG-SD) which supports DG in elaborating policies in the field of corporate social responsibilities at ESA and supports their implementation, measuring and reporting on related results and achievements, as well as liaising with external and internal expert networks, promoting exchanges and joint projects with both internal and external actors. DG-SD also develops an awareness and communication programme.
Responsibilities of the Research Analyst
Support the Corporate Development Office in the definition and dissemination of the ESA Corporate Social Responsibility principles and coordinating their Agency-wide implementation.
- Support also include the undertaking of studies and researches on above mentioned aspects for the purpose of writing the biennial Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report, implementing the existing Framework Policy on corporate social responsibilities or assessing performance indicators linked to the relevant implementation plan;
- Prepare a complete report of the outcome of the stakeholder consultation process;
- Contribute to the updating of the Framework Policy on Corporate Social Responsibility on the basis of the outcome of the stakeholder consultation process;
- Prepare an agency-level action plan for the implementation of the priorities resulting from the stakeholder consultation;
- Contribute to the biennial report on Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability on both form and content;
- Participate in punctual projects whether inside or outside ESA (preparatory work for round-tables, presentations, means of awareness and sensitisation to Corporate Social Responsibilities);
- Animate networks of internal referents and experts at ESA;
- Give support to communication actions relevant to internal or external communication processes related to the environmental and corporate social responsibility activities.
Profile of the Research Analyst
- Master’s Degree in Political Science domain, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent University degree.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Be familiar with state-of-the-art in the area of expertise: Sustainable development management & Corporate social responsibilities
- Good Experience with relevant methods and tools in the aforementioned areas of expertise.
- Excellent sense of discretion, confidentiality, loyalty and impartiality
- Have the ability to work in a team within a multinational environment.
- Experience with the following office automation infrastructure: Windows PCs, MS Office tools (incl. Power Point, Access, Project), Lotus Notes.
- Fluent in English and French, ability to communicate in German is an asset.
- Knowledge in following area would be considered as an asset:
- 0Space policy and market
- Development of methodological tools and data processing
- Standard approach (WELL, BREEAM and HQE)
- Internal & external communication
- Managing websites
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.