Remote Sensing Specialist
It is highly proven that working in a foreign environment will improve your communication skills, being able to work with a diverse set of people to achieve common goals. Working abroad and having international experience will do wonders for your CV as it proves you are willing to take on new challenges, you’re adaptable and not scared of change.
Sapienza Consulting has openings all over the world where our clients are looking to hire new fresh talent with 2-3 years’ experience that have the drive and will to succeed. One of the most sought-after countries to work in right now is Japan and our client is welcoming applications from all over the world.
We are looking to recruit a pre-sales engineer / remote sensing specialist who will be engaged mainly in the technical aspects such as generating high-quality satellite image products required by the market, extracting information from products by remote sensing analysis, and utilizing it.
Through timely provision of high-quality products and services to customers, you are required to improve the position of the company in the market and to contribute to achieving business growth.
Responsibilities of the Remote Sensing Specialist
- Generate high-quality satellite image products in cooperation with internal engineers and coordinate activities from technical aspects
- Analyse and extract satellite images and sometimes other companies’ satellite by remote sensing analysis technology
- Plan and propose solution services related to the utilization of satellite images based on customer needs, and launch services in cooperation with internal and external engineers
- After-engineering sales of solution services for satellite image utilization
- Build good relationships with clients
- Gather related information and perform related tasks
Profile of the Remote Sensing Specialist
- Skills, knowledge and 2+ years of experience in image processing or Geospatial information system (GIS).
- Communication skills to understand the needs, problems and issues that our clients customers have.
- Ability to communicate in English about product technology with overseas customers and internal stakeholders.
- Work experience to coordinate each department in the company.
- College of Technology or university degree
- Experience in Project management
- Experience in image processing and image recognition using Python, C ++, etc.
- Experience in data-oriented product development/service construction (whether sales or engineer)
- Knowledge of database system (Geospatial database system is preferable)
- Knowledge of highly specialized industries (agriculture, forestry, energy, insurance, government agencies, etc.)
- Experience in sales
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.