Recruiter at Sapienza Consulting
Sapienza Consulting is a leading provider of space and defence mission and project support through people, software and services. We are a preferred supplier for the European Space Agency (ESA) and part of a large consortium with NATO’s Communication and Information (NCI) Agency.
We currently recruit for The Netherlands, UK, Belgium, France, Germany and we are still growing within space industry.
We are looking for a new addition to support our recruitment team to work primarily in the Space side with our main client ESA.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter
- Review and analyse our space client’s job descriptions, extracting the core responsibilities and requirements to better understand the type of candidate to look for
- Schedule and plan the different roles to ensure all deadlines are met
- Advertise the vacancy through appropriate channels, ensuring that active applicants are reached
- Actively source candidates to ensure that passive applicants are reached
- Review applicants’ submissions to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Perform pre-screening and interviews in person and over the phone
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the database
- Ensure all required documents for client submissions are perfect to ensure that our candidates get the best representation possible
- Provide support arranging interviews and relocation assistance
- Manage high volume of vacancies and able to meet the deadline
Profile of the Recruiter
- A few years of experience in recruitment with technical positions, ideally in the Space Sector (eg. Software, hardware, electronics, mechanical, system engineering, cyber security)
- Experience in agency work with contractors across Europe will be considered a strong advantage
- IT savvy and able to pick up new IT tools with ease
- A technical degree will be considered a very strong asset • Knowledge of the Space sector would be considered as an asset
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to work under pressure in a deadline oriented and fast paced environment
- Excellent energy and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English with outstanding communication skills and telephone manners; knowledge of another European language would be considered an asset
- Eligible to work in the EU;
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.