Sapienza has been retained by one of the fastest growing NewSpace companies for 2019. We are looking to help our customer scale their business and one of the openings we have available right now is for an experienced Radar Engineer to focus on SAR analysis.
Responsibilities of the Radar Engineer
- Assess technical feasibility of geo-solutions with SAR sensor specification
- Develop algorithm/software to reconstruct SAR product images from raw data
- Develop SAR image processing algorithm/software
- Provide SAR technical feedback to the satellite team for customers’ needs and business benefit
Profile of the Radar Engineer
- Proficient coding skills in Python/MATLAB
- Experience of radar data processing
- Knowledge of radar transmitter and receivers
- Fundamentals of Signal Processing and Electromagnetics
- Good English communication (oral and written)
- Working experience with SAR data projects or publishing academic papers
- Knowledge of new technology in SAR and remote sensing
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.