Project Team Administrator
In support to one of ESA’s ongoing missions (expected to enter the B2 phase in Q3 2020) Sapienza is recruiting a Team Administrator to support the Project with financial and procurement processes, document preparations and general administration.
Responsibilities of the Project Team Administrator
Support the verification of mission and system level requirements in the areas of Mission observation and Data products. Project invoicing support in SAP, including:
- Administration of Project deliveries – “goods in”
- Milestone Payment Plans
- Creation of Purchase Orders
- New Vendor supplier requests
- Contract Change Notes
- Invoice processing
- Notified/non-notified orders
- Ensuring correlation of invoicing values between customer invoice database and SAP system
- Review of ESA-P and ESA STAR systems where necessary to ensure alignment to in-house systems
Project liaison and documentation:
- Provide support to commercial documentation (CRs, CCNs, EMITS ITTs, RFPs, Purchase orders).
- Liaising with subcontractors and ESA on invoicing, CCNs, and other contract requirements/documentation as necessary.
- Act as Secretary to the project Change Control Board (CCB);
- Preparation of Non-Disclosure Agreements in accordance with company instructions and standards.
- Maintenance and operation of project and trackers, filing/archiving systems and registers.
General administrative support to the team:
- Provide support to staff travel requests
- Coordinate of Team events/meetings/Briefings
- Meeting room requests
- Visitor security clearances
- Project Facilities and Supply management
Profile of the Project Team Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Previous experience working on ESA missions will be considered a strong advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good inter-cultural communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a heterogeneous team
- Fluent in English
- Willing to obtain EU (or UK) security clearances if needed;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.