Principal RF/Microwave Engineer
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Principal RF/Microwave Engineer in the US. The incumbent will take a technical leadership role in designing radios for VSAT systems. Work on cutting-edge microwave technologies such as K-Band power amplifiers and ultra-low noise amplifiers.
Responsibilities of the Principal RF/Microwave Engineer
- Analyze and summarize data to improve RF/Microwave simulations. This involves design and simulations along with bench characterization on RF/Microwave boards.
- Ensure RF data is properly taken, analyzed, summarized and presented to project teams.
- Debug complex RF test setups when they have measurement issues.
- Come up with different architectures and evaluate new technologies for different applications.
- Take a product from design to production phase.
Profile of the Principal RF/Microwave Engineer
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of Engineering experience with RF Circuits and understanding of modulation techniques used in RF Communication applications
- 5+ years of experience with Keysight Advanced Design System (ADS) or similar tool for RF simulations and ability to work with RF measurement test systems, including S-parameter measurements, power amplifier load pull, noise-parameter measurements etc.
- 5+ years of experience with EM modelling skills for board level filters, microwave launch etc
- Excellent understanding of microwave and RF signal theory
- Excellent analytical, Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of modern programming languages for automated testing and data analysis
- You must be eligible to work in the US.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.