Oracle Developer (NATO NETMA)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an Oracle Developer to work at NETMA NATO EF2000 and Tornado Management Agency to support on a software maintenance project: development, testing and redact documentation and functional training documentation, ensuring software passes quality assurance standards until a successful deployment.
Responsibilities of the Oracle Developer
- Provide corrective and functional maintenance services, acting as support to the end customer and to the managing team;
- Assurance for all aspects in software life cycle (system or module level requirements and design, implementation, testing, quality, documentation and maintenance) for assigned project;
- Provide functional support and training documentation;
- Helping to create and define a work plan and communicate successfully all tasks, concepts and guidelines to the development team;
- Document the existing software architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
Profile of the Oracle Developer
- A university degree in Computer Science or another closely related scientific field. Lack of a university degree may be compensated by the demonstration of technical abilities and professional qualifications;
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks,
- Customer focused, used to work deployed into multinational customer environments.
- Software analytical skills
- Must to hold a NATO Secret Security Clearance
- Knodwlege at leasr of two of them:
- Oracle BI
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another NATO member-state language is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.