Microsoft Consultant (NATO-NCIA)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Microsoft Consultant to join NATO – NCIA, at Mons, Belgium.
Responsibilities of the Microsoft Consultant
- Support monthly Windows Updates distribution to all NATO and external customers.
- Provide reports on Windows Updates compliance.
- Perform SCCM, SCOM and SCORCH new implementations if requested.
- Provide SCCM, SCOM and SCORCH 3rd level support to local administrators
- Administer and troubleshoot Microsoft System Center Suit products – SCCM, SCOM, SCSM, SCORCH
- Develop SCOM Management Packs if requested
- Manage Web Based Applications and Microsoft Exchange KPI monitoring based on SCOM solution
Profile of the Microsoft Consultant
- In depth knowledge on network protocols and network management technology
- Consultant level of knowledge and experience in latest System Center family products (SCCM, SCOM, SCOrch)
- Consultant level of knowledge and experience in developing SCOM Management Packs
- Consultant level of knowledge and experience in SQL Server administration
- Consultant level of knowledge and experience in using and developing Powershell, VB and SQL Scripts
- Extensive knowledge of System Center surrounding technologies Active Directory, Networking, Clustering.
- Must hold NATO Security Clearance
- Fluent business English; knowledge of another NATO member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.