Multidisciplinary Project Engineer (ESA-ECSAT)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Multidisciplinary Project Coordination Engineer to support the ECSAT Site Manager.
Responsibilities of the Multidisciplinary Project Coordinator
- Supervision, review and quality control of the annual preventive maintenance plan as prepared and performed by the outsourced Maintenance Company operation on site
- Supervision and quality control of the preventive and corrective maintenance activities performed by contractor companies on site, and assessing the quality of the performed works against the agreed quality levels
- Provision of support for the project management related to the Facilities Management domain
- Preparation of the technical description of the work to be performed
- Launching the procurement process via tender or purchase in collaboration with the procurement/contract team in ESA
- Support to the bid evaluation and negotiation
- Technical, Financial and timeline monitoring of the implementation phase
- Active support to the investigation and analysis of technical failures, identification of corresponding technical solutions and participation to the quality control of the implemented remedial actions.
- Support to roll-out of the ECSAT CIFM database and upkeep of the data
- Ad-hoc support to ECSAT Site Manager
Profile of the Multidisciplinary Project Coordinator
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience;
- At least 2 years of experience in building infrastructure and facility management
- Good knowledge of the applicable norms and legislation in the U.K.
- Sound analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, team spirit, with a real capability and willingness to learn and work in an international environment.
- An excellent command of the English language is required, as well as good knowledge of MS Office software applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), MS Project and Lotus Notes
- Ability to work with the CIFM based on Archibus software is considered an asset
- Experience of ESA tender rules and procedures is considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another ESA member state language is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.