Manpower Controller (ESA-ESTEC)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Manpower Controller to support Resource Management Section in ESTEC-ESA, Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
Responsibilities of the Manpower Controller
- Support in the management of the Directorate’s resources and technical infrastructure;
- Support in the implementation of the Directorate’s overall workforce resource planning, competency evolution and controlling;
- Implementing and operating uniform procedures and information systems for the management and control of activities, ensuring proper coherence and quality of data; participating in the definition of efficient processes, methods and tools, with emphasis on continuous improvement;
- Monitoring recruitment, functional and integrated support, competency evolution and succession planning;
- Workload planning and controlling and maintaining interfaces with the corresponding counterparts in other Directorates;
- Maintaining a detailed view of the workload and workforce evolution at competency level, implementing a pro-active controlling function and performing the necessary analysis to support regular reporting and the related decision-making processes;
- Controlling the Directorate’s Analysis Centre;
- Financial implementation of contracts, controlling and reporting;
- Compilation and analysis of resource data;
- Control of the Directorate’s manpower Analysis Centre – forecast, monitoring, analysis and control of all costs contributing to the Directorate’s manpower rate;
- Development and maintenance of ad hoc and monthly reporting and analysis of resource status;
- Development of reporting dashboards using Tableau software.
Profile of the Manpower Controller
- Master’s in engineering or equivalent or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Candidates should possess excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to manage large & complex data sets and have an affinity with manpower control;
- Applicants should demonstrate excellent communication skills and be client focused;
- They should have proven ability to work autonomously, whilst being a cooperative team player;
- Experience in creation and development of Tableau dashboards;
- Familiarity with SAP and the agency’s cost model would be a distinct advantage;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.