Vacancy Maintenance Technician
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Maintenance Technician to work at NCIA in the Hague, NL
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Labour in the following specialities: moving furniture, general technical building installation, plumbing, masonry, painting, carpentry, and removals
- Carry out corrective and preventive maintenance of the buildings, including general technical installations
- Carry out modifications, upkeep and repairs of the buildings and its utilities;
- Set up seating and presentation arrangements for conference, events and meeting rooms as required
- Carry out corrective and preventative maintenance plumbing work for hot/cold water, heating, drainage, air-conditioning, ventilation, sanitation, compressed air and catering systems (according to the in-force regulations)
- Periodic collection of water samples for laboratory analysis, in accordance with official guidelines for the prevention of legionella
- Repair, replacement and maintenance of key/locks, cipher locks and electronically encrypted locks
- Assist in relocation of office furniture, technical/scientific equipment, etc.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
Profile of the Maintenance Technician
- General knowledge of building installations
- Experience with mechanical ventilation system
- Experience with building mechanical system and plumbing works
- Ability to understand and speak Dutch and English fluently
- Must hold NATO Secret Security clearance
- Prior experience of working in an international environment
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.