Java Developer (NATO NETMA)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Java Developer working on java enterprise applications deployed on Oracle Databases and WebLogic at NETMA (NATO EF2000 and Tornado Management Agency)
Responsibilities of the Java Developer
- Act as a developer consultant in the delivery of maintenance for Java applications,
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant Oracle On-Premises products and services documentation.
- As part of a delivery team work alongside Consulting functional experts, helping to translate business requirements into technical specifications and developments
- Work with customer requirements, to produce a solution that fulfils their requirements
- Deliver technical expertise and technical support to customer when using solutions and its developments
- Resolve or escalate client issues as appropriate
- Participate in project planning
- Transfer product knowledge to customer to reinforce training or in lieu of training
Profile of the Java Developer
- Experience across the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Java enterprise-grade applications,
- Understands and lives Dev/Ops and Agile development practices.
- Understands apply security-by-design practices
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tools.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Able to perform complex problem solving and should be comfortable working according to company policies and processes
- Experience in working as part of an internal team in a collaborative and energetic environment with other technology and business disciplines
- Candidates will ideally have at approximately 2 years proven delivery experience in Java v1.6 (onwards) and at least two of the following desirable technology areas / tools:
o Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Must hold a NATO Secret Security Clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another NATO member state language is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.