Information & Knowledge Management Manager
Sapienza are looking to hire an experienced Information & Knowledge Management Manager to be based on-site in the UK. He/she will be responsible for providing analytical skills / management to facilitate the operation of the project.
- Providing the project / customer with relevant data, information and knowledge to assist them in making informed decisions; and
- Assisting the project / customer with the implementation of any initiatives.
Responsibilities of the Information & Knowledge Management Manager
- Ensuring knowledge is available to all project members
- Ensuring knowledge can be effectively exploited by all project members
- Ensuring knowledge is kept up to date and is effectively utilised by all stakeholders
- Ensuring information configuration control practices are followed
- Ensuring contractual obligations are delivered and sustained.
- Deliver initiatives in line with industry best practice – demonstrating to the project / client value added.
- Developing supplier and industry relationships in order to maximise potential opportunities.
- Developing customer relationships in line with operational business need.
- Ensuring client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology.
- Verification and agreement with project / client of savings / benefits delivered.
- Ensure all deliverables to the client are peer challenged/critiqued and approved prior to issue.
- Active client management including formal reporting and informal relationship management and development.
- Ad hoc Project work as directed by Line Management.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of tools/processes which support projects goals.
- Ensure full audit trail in place to satisfy internal, and external auditors
- Tracking and on time delivery of deliverables.
- Attention to detail within specific initiative outputs.
- Representing Best Practice in support of our Property Solutions Supply Chain Centre of Excellence maintaining an Operations Manual for all service arrangements
Profile of the Information & Knowledge Management Manager
- Masters degree within a relevant discipline
- PRINCE2, PMP or similar
- Good understanding of PMO, Service Management and Business Intelligent software.
- Able to define an information and knowledge management strategy
- Able to drive exploitation of management information
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.