HR Assistant (ESA-ESTEC)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an HR assistant to work onsite at ESA-ESTEC. The successful HR Assistant will be supporting a large group of ESTEC staff with day to day HR matters from contract administration to payroll.
Responsibilities of the HR Assistant:
- Contract administration from hiring to retiring
- Verification of entitlements to allowances and benefits
- Making and verifying payroll inputs
- Administration of working time
- Preparation of statements
- Working with our HR IT systems SAP SuccessFactors and R/3
- Pro-actively suggesting improvements of internal processes and tools.
Profile of the HR Assistant:
- Completed secondary education and subsequent relevant vocational / professional training, certificate(s)
- At least 2 years of relevant previous experience with HR administration, preferably within an international environment
- Attention to detail, affinity with figures
- Ability to work autonomously, resourceful and focussed on delivering a sound administration and good customer service
- Excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality
- General interest in, and understanding of legal texts in the area of HR
- Experience with HR System SuccessFactors considered an asset
- Experience with Payroll considered an asset
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.