Enterprise Business Application and Business Intelligence technical support (NATO NCIA)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an Enterprise Business Application and Business Intelligence technical support to work at NATO NCIA in Mons.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Business Application and Business Intelligence technical support
- Act as a central point of contact for the Finance users of the Enterprise Business Applications (EBA) to ensure that their business operations are supported by the system.
- Support the EBA BSO to liaise with the representatives of the other business areas using EBA to solve cross-functional issues and ensure that end to end processes are running properly.
- Manage first line functional support for the Finance users of the Enterprise Business Applications (EBA) in support of the EBA BSO.
- Liaise with the second line support (IT) to document function al requirements / errors of EBA through or in conjunction with the EBA BSO.
- Assist with managing the change process for the introduction and integration of new EBA functionalities, and contribute to the overall business processes improvements initiatives for the Finance Directorate and the NCI Agency.
- With the EBA BSO develop, organize and provide training to the Finance and Travel users of the Enterprise Business Applications (EBA). Maintain the related training material.
- Assist with the design and develop reports and dashboards, provide access control to Business Intelligence users, provide expertise for the maintenance of metadata.
- Maintain and control the quality of Finance Master Data.
- Provide key technical and functional expertise to the EBA Finance users and related stakeholders.
- Design and implement functional set-up and maintenance of audit trails, control segregation of duties within the EBA Finance responsibilities, ensuring maintenance of internal controls within the financial system.
- Operates and maintains the security framework and procedures within the financial system.
- Represent, as needed, the Finance community in Applications’ User Groups and Change Advisory Boards.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing and provide assistance in upgrades and patch releases to the EBA system for the Finance Directorate.
- Assist with producing detailed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), business processes and other documentation, as needed, related to the financial processes used in EBA.
- Coordinate system support activities in accordance with NATO Accounting Framework – adapted International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) – and NCI Agency Accounting policies.
- Support audit reviews as needed.
- Assist with implementing structured risk management throughout ERP functional use.
- Be the lead to implement the Finance Internal Control Framework (based on COSO) with respect to EBA.
- As assigned, carry out analyses, conduct feasibility studies and prepare related reports particularly with respect to EBA and financial management tools.
- Participate in ensuring all NCIA regulations and procedures are continuously updated to incorporate best commercial or government practice.
- Lead and develop team members where the line manager and carry out staff performance management.
- When assigned, represent the Financial Controller at internal Agency as well as external meetings.
Profile of the Enterprise Business Application and Business Intelligence technical support
- A Bachelor degree at a nationally recognised / certified University in finance / accounting and 4 years post education related experience; – Or exceptionally, the lack of a university / college degree may be compensated by the demonstration of a candidate’s particular abilities or experience that is / are of interest to NCI Agency and 10 years extensive and progressive expertise in the duties related to the function of the post or 10 Years progressive managerial experience in fields directly related to the function of the post;
- Current experience and demonstrable skills in analysis, design, testing, implementation and support of ERP systems preferably based on Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) version R12 or later;
- Excellent current functional knowledge of the Financial modules of Oracle E-Business Suite (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting);
- Good knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite related modules: Purchasing, Human Resources, Logistics (Inventory, Order Management) and their integration with each other;
- Knowledge of incident and change management processes and experience in this area;
- Excellent understanding of the Finance business structures, financial data and reporting;
- Current staff management experience and must have carried out such a role for at least two years;
- Must hold NATO Secret Security Clearance;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another NATO member-state language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.