EMC Engineer (ESA-ESTEC)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an EMC Engineer to support the Agency’s Projects throughout all phases of Project Life Cycle. The incumbent will be based at ESA-ESTEC in the Netherlands.
Responsibilities of the EMC Engineer
- Supporting projects for EMC throughout all phases with review, analysis and assessment of test results.
- Witness EMC tests and perform tests in the TEC-EPE EMC lab.
- Definition and assessment of EMC requirements at both System and Equipment level.
- Definition and assessment of EMC test and verification procedures of spacecraft equipment and systems.
- Electromagnetic and circuital analyses.
- Assessment of EMC test results, EMC non-conformances and Request for Waivers.
- Troubleshooting activities for spacecraft equipment and system exhibiting electromagnetic interference.
- Active participation to Spacecraft or payloads Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR) and Flight Acceptance Reviews (FAR).
Profile of the EMC Engineer
- PhD or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Background and experience in EMC as well as Lab testing for EMC
- Expertise in EMC analysis and testing through industrial experience
- Experience in using MATLAB for data processing and evaluation
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another ESA member state language is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.