Embedded Software Engineer
Sapienza Consulting are recruiting a Modem Embedded Software Engineer who has a sound understanding of all aspects of software development for advanced communications systems. Experience of low-level device drivers and kernel-level development using C/C++ is required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a NewSpace venture involved in SmallSat communications. Flexible working hours and progressive career development on offer for the right individual.
Responsibilities of the Embedded Software Engineer
- Experience of embedded, low-level software development for Linux in C/C++ including device drivers, kernel development, boat loader, board support packages and API implementation
- Experience of TCP/IP networking protocols and network management such as bridging/routing, VLANs, SNMP, DHCP, AAA RADIUS, traffic shaping and Software Defined Networks (OpenFlow)
- Graduate with minimum of 5 years’ experience in wireless telecoms or a closely related field
Profile of the Embedded Software Engineer
- Experience of agile development, design patterns, object-oriented design and configuration management
- Experience of developing high reliability, safety critical and fault tolerant systems
- Knowledge of satellite modem, wireless communications and telecommunications in general
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.