Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Documentalist / Document Controller for the Galileo mission at the European Space Agency to work in the registration, distribution and dissemination of (classified) documents and media. The position requires EU and / or NATO Secret security clearance.
Responsibilities of the Documentalist
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services of documents and media.
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archive and storage locations and align this information in the Documentation and Configuration Management System database.
- Processing configuration-controlled document changes and official papers relevant to the activities of the unit.
- Generation and maintenance of documentation and configuration tracking lists.
- Support to the management of the User Account List to the Directorate‘s servers and services.
- Support to users for entering and retrieving documents from various Documentation and Configuration Management related server systems (internally and externally).
- Liaising with industrial partner’s CADM officers and documentalists for exchanging data and resolving documentation and configuration related issues.
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents and management of original files.
- Support to all documentation and configuration related tasks for technical and non-technical reviews.
- Handling of classified documentation.
- Support to the Directorate Document & Records Officer (DDRO) in discharging relevant functions.
Profile of the Documentalist
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Management, or similar
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in document control
- Experience working with Document Management databases
- Already in possession of EU and / or NATO Secret security clearance.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.