Cyber Security Engineer
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Cyber Security Engineer to support NCIA in The Hague, NL.
Responsibilities of the Performance Simulation Engineer
- Knowledge of cyber security principles, best practices, concepts, technology and implementation, especially for complex, system of systems environments.
- Ability to independently produce/create and edit technical documentation and scientific reports in English.
- Experience in describing security architecture, ideally using the TOGAF.
- Knowledge of cyber Situational Awareness (SA) concepts, including dynamic risk assessment, critical cyber asset lists and key cyber terrain.
- Knowledge of cyber security and its application to military systems and integration into military operations and missions
Profile of the Cyber Security Engineer
- Must hold NATO Secret Security Clearance.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another NATO member-state language is an asset.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.