Configuration and Data Management Controller
In support to one of ESA’s ongoing missions (expected to enter the B2 phase in Q3 2020) Sapienza is recruiting a CADM Controller to maintain configuration and documentation status for the mission.
Responsibilities of the CADM Controller:
- Ensure application of the Configuration and PA Management plans, compliance to the ECSS requirements and internal policies
- Maintain the list of the contractually agreed baseline documents.
- Maintain the Product Tree up-to-date, according to project evolutions, and issue related documents.
- Maintain the Spacecraft’s assembly trees up-to-date; manage the assembly trees technical data contents.
- Maintain up to date the configuration status (CIDL, ABCL, as needed).
- Record the evolution documents in the NEWPDM data base: Change Requests, Change Notices, Requests for Deviation, Requests for Waiver.
- Initiate the processing of the evolution documents inside the project (send electronic instructions, formalise appropriate change documents).
- Keep records of processing status.
- Distribute the evolution documents, following CCB disposition, via FTP to ESA and/or subcontractors as necessary.
- Regularly assess and report the configuration status with ESA, internal departments (design office, engineering, software) and external subcontractors
Profile for the CADM Controller:
- Degree in Information Management, Engineering or a similar discipline;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience documentation control and some in overall configuration management
- Experience working in a documentation management or library service and documentation control tools as well as MS office tools
- Previous experience working on ESA missions will be considered a strong advantage;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently in a heterogeneous team;
- Fluent in English;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.