IT Conference Management Support (NATO NCIA)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting for an IT Support worker to work at NATO-NCIA, The Hague, The Netherlands.
Responsibilities of the IT Conference Management Support
- Maintain and support the NCI Agency internal (NR) VMR/VTC Network including its VTC endpoints;
- Support and set up for all NCI Agency internal (NR) VTC/VMR point to point and multipoint calls;
- Maintain all NCI Agency internal (NR) VTC backend (RMX) and endpoint equipment on all internal NR VTC networks including user training and first line support;
- Preparation of conference rooms for all conferences, meetings and events within NCI Agency The Hague, including AV equipment, tables chairs and stage setup;
- Responsible for the operation of digital video cameras during Agency events;
- Set up and support telephone conferences, webinars and other 3rd party conference applications;
- Maintain all Conference facilities including sound systems, TV screens, Digital signage equipment, Projection facilities within NCI Agency;
- Manage equipment booking within the agency (Planon) Booking System;
- Provide enduser training on conference equipment where required
- Assessing a venue’s AV equipment, and recommending or organizing upgrades when necessary;
- Other duties as assigned
Profile of the IT Conference Management Support
- A vocational training at a higher level in a relevant discipline or equivalent in electronics engineering;
- In depth knowledge of commercial Telepresence and Conference systems;
- In depth knowledge of modern conference room audio visual systems;
- At least three (3) years relevant technical experience;
- Sound experience with Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to express oneself clearly both orally and in writing
- Must be holder of NATO Secret Security Clearance
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.