Sapienza are looking to hire an experienced Chief Architect to be based in the UK. The Chief Architect will use both business and technical expertise to provide “senior consultant” level support to all internal and customer business owners.
Responsibilities of the Chief Architect
Task is to provide Security and Architecture input to the programme, scoping and making recommendations that will keep information secure.
This will include leading a team to:
- Review current Security Architecture, Functional Architecture, Logical Architecture and Design Baselines
- Develop a set of Target Architectures and High-Level Designs so that all elements of the programme can be maintained as the baseline is evolved.
- Support the development of the Solution Architecture
- Supporting the development of future Service Definitions and Service Management processes, by liaising with ISS Transformation and the FOSM (Future Operational Service Management) Programme, conducting architectural comparison and trades and recommending solutions through technical notes, managing the integration of systems and transport services into the wider ISS information architecture through plans and verification reviews.
- Developing the Operating Model and procedures, whose outputs must map to the Authority’s Operational Service Management, which follows the ITIL service management framework.
- Supporting the programme to scope, understand and realise a System-of-Systems Approach (SoSA) supporting the programme to develop system knowledge to assist with the process of System Accreditation
Profile of the Chief Architect
- Good understanding of all Satellite ICT related technologies including Space and Ground segments
- Technical approval at the Change Advisory Boards
- Ensuring that the technical elements of projects and tasks comply with relevant policies
- Understanding of Government security standards
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and ideally security cleared
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.