Vacancy Assistant in HR
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an Assistant to work within the NATO HR Team to support NATO Staff. The position is for a versatile person, with a high level of accuracy and highly service minded. Fluency in English with an understanding of Dutch is required. Must be holder of (active) NATO SECRET Security clearance.
Responsibilities of the Assistant in HR:
- Front Desk:
- Act as a first line of contact for Human Resources;
- Provide assistance and advice to joining and separating staff members on a variety of relocation issues related to settling in or leaving the Netherlands;
- Dutch Authorities:
- Ensure expatriate staff and their recognized dependants are legally registered with the Dutch authorities and deregistered upon their separation from the Agency;
- Maintain an accurate database and follow-up system for the complete registration process;
- Prepare and provide timely reports to the Dutch authorities regarding all aspects of staff registrations;
- Assist with the administration of the diplomatic staff of the Agency in The Hague, the Netherlands and processing of the VAT tax returns; follow and adhere to local Tax Office requirements when processing documentation;
- Assist with the administration of visa applications;
- Removal Administration:
- Assist with the Agency wide administration of removals of household good s for staff joining, transferring within or separating from the Agency;
- Vehicle Registration:
- Assist with vehicle registrations
- Assist in initiating financial transactions (Core Financial System / CNAFS) related to the candidate’s area of responsibilities and maintain up to date overviews and statistics;
- Assist in maintaining and updating personnel files; assist in clerical/filing work in the Branch;
- Perform any other duties as may be required.
Profile of the Assistant in HR:
- Three years of experience in administrative work, preferably in Human Resources or in a related environment
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- A proven ability to present information in a clear and logical manner both in writing with extreme accuracy and attention to detail;
- Experience working in an environment with a high-volume work load and a flexible, service minded attitude and ability to take initiative.
- It is considered highly desirable if the candidate can display a knowledge of the NATO Civilian Personnel Regulations.
- Experience working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements
- Must be holder of NATO SECRET Security clearance
- Fluent in English with knowledge of Dutch
- Knowledge of another NATO member-state language is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.