AOCS Engineer (ESA-ESTEC)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an AOCS engineer to work with the European Space Agency.
Responsibilities of the AOCS Engineer:
- AOCS architecture
- AOCS Validation and Verification
- AOCS HW procurement
- AOCS Support to Spacecraft Operations
- Proven experience in the design, tuning, analysis and simulation of AOCS systems in different project phases.
- HW knowledge (sensors, computer, actuators).
- AOCS AIT at subsystem and system level.
- Proven knowledge of commercial model-based design tools (MATLAB).
- Ability to interface with industry
Profile of the AOCS Engineer:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- A Minimum of 4 years’ experience in AOCS engineering in European industry or institutional entity,
background experience in AOCS Design,
- Validation and Testing as well as AOCS HW procurement.
- Exposure to full cycle of AOCS development from PhaseA to Phase E is an asset
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.