Antenna Engineer (ESA-ESTEC)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an Antenna’s Engineer to join team at ESTEC-ESA.
Responsibilities of the Antenna Engineer
- Providing expert technical support and consultancy to ESA projects, programmes and general studies in the field of space antenna systems, submillimetre wave instruments and associated technologies throughout all project phases
- Participating in project reviews and performing “in-house” design and trade-offs to support project-specific technology developments
- Identifying critical development problems and assisting in their resolution
- Antenna measurement laboratory activities as required
- Defining, initiating and monitoring R&D activities covering both long and short-term needs
- Monitoring applicable scientific and technological trends and maintaining state-of-the-art expertise
Profile of the Antenna Engineer
- Industrial experience in antennas, architectures and technologies as applied to space is a major asset.
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or relevant Ed
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another ESA member state language is desirable
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.