Administrative Assistant with Documentalist tasks (ESA-ESTEC)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an administrative assistant to provide support within an organizational unit (in D/EOP). The role will additionally have some tasks in document management.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests.
Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit.
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit.
Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail.
Organization of agenda and of meetings.
Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taken minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material.
Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
Support to the Project Review Process.
Profile of the Administrative Assistant
- Vocational training or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or similar
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in administration supporting a team or organisational unit
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing.
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Document Management tools would be considered a strong asset
- High level of flexibility as well as initiative and team spirit.
- Easy contact with personnel and well-balanced autonomy in the execution of the requested tasks.
- Rigor, commitment and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks.
- Ability to communicate with industry counterparts in the execution of the project specific tasks.
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle high workload.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.