Vacancy Administrative Assistant
Sapienza specialises in providing organisations in the Space and Defence industry with Software and Manpower. Sapienza has offices in Germany, France, the Netherlands and the UK. The Netherlands office has a team of software developers, commercial and internal services employees and provides administrative support to our manpower and services staff in the UK, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. Sapienza is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join their busy Administration team based in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Reception duties including telephone calls and information requests
Checking and verifying monthly timesheets for submission to client(s) and Finance within tight deadlines
- Resolving any discrepancies
- Support to Sapienza personnel for business travel arrangements and subsequent expenses
- Leave management for personnel
- Support to recruitment team for interview travel and expenses
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation
- Electronic Filing
- Meeting room bookings
- Participation in the organisation of events (e.g. conferences, company Christmas party)
- Other administration tasks as assigned or required
Profile of the Administrative Assistant
- Good work ethic with focus on accuracy and reliability
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- University education an advantage
- 2 + years’ experience in similar role an advantage
- Capacity to prioritise work load
- Fluent in English, written and spoken; additional knowledge of other European languages is an asset.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work in a team across offices
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite
- Good communications skills and flexibility are key for this position
- Willing to undergo security clearance procedures
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
What Sapienza has to offer:
- Young and International environment, with over 30 nationalities represented across Europe
- Gain experience in a growing organisation within the Space and Defence industry
- Growth opportunities / potential career path development
- Access to the Sapienza Training Academy for soft skills as well as technical skills training (e.g. presentation skills, business writing, PRINCE2, etc)
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.