Sapienza Consulting is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to work at NATO-NCIA in Mons, Belgium. The incumbent is expected to fulfill the following duties.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the NSII Service Line Chief and whole service line
- TDY processing for service line staff
- Service Line Chief diary management
- Facilities management support
- Assist the HSMO
- Perform Other Duties as required
Profile of the Administrative Assistant
- At least 3 years of recent experience in administrative work
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft office automation packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access or other database application), in the use of computer-based tools for project control and experience in maintaining and established web page
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, with a proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to take initiative and a flexible approach allowing the incumbent to respond reliably and competently to changing requirements in a demanding environment
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to be responsive and sensitive to both external and internal customers and staff
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
- Must be in possession of NATO SECRET security clearance
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another NATO member-state language is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.