Administrative Assistant (ESTEC-ESA)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an Administrative Assistant to support Product Assurance and Safety Department in ESTEC, ESA. This position is for 32 h per week.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Day-to-day support to division personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training;
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests;
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation;
- Provision of various logistic support to the division;
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of division personnel;
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary;
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the division;
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail;
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents;
- Organization of agenda and of meetings;
- Maintaining documents libraries for the division, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users;
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taken minutes of coordination meetings for the division;
- Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
In addition to the above that correspond to standard activities in support to an organisational division, the work package may also cover the following tasks:
- Support to the Project Review Process;
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material;
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading;
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
Profile of the Administrative Assistant
- Completed secondary education and professional training in administrative and/or clerical support;
- At least 2 years of previous relevant working experience in the field;
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools, in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing;
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage;
- The candidate must autonomous in carrying out the tasks assigned, with a strong sense of dedication and motivation;
- Due to the dynamic requirements of the position, flexibility is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team, specifically together with the other administrative assistants in the department;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.